Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Final countdown....


I know! I know! I know!

I have been off this blog for some days but right now I am absolutely snowed down with stuff! Meetings never stop, and my phone keeps ringing endlessly unless I switch it off! What’s new? :)

Yesterday I had a day of rehearsals at the studio, and I also met up with my backing vocalist to discuss a couple of things! We did a couple of sessions together and all went well! Next thing I know, I was being driven to my hairdresser (Joseph from Toni & Guy), and together with his team we discussed various options for the VODKA hair-do! Finally we reached a decision! So hey, things are moving rapidly now, and as the last days kick in, all seems to be moving in the right direction.

The outfit is almost ready! Just a few minor details and it’s done! Hurrah! And I am really, really happy with the outcome. I even had a look at what the dancers will wear and that was very nice too. Thanks to Ernest for his patience, and a special thanks to Gerard who has given a great contribution to my outfit…... Hmmmm…. You will understand why, once you see EVERYTHING…..!!!!!!!! :)

This weekend I will be meeting my dancers/vocalists for some serious rehearsing and we are all determined to sweat it out from the break of dawn! So, I suppose, I should keep a power bar handy! I can imagine that all around Europe 42 other performers are all caught up in the same frenzy I am in! It’s part of the package, but it is also a once in a lifetime experience I am certainly enjoying! I feel privileged to represent my country and feel like a winner just by flying the flag for Malta. Like I said in various interviews before…….. come what may!

My mobile is going crazy again! Gotta run!
I’ll be back VERY soon though…. xxx

2 comments:

Daniel Muscat said...

Nifmhuk li tkun busy hafna bhalissa dw! xtaqt iltqajt mieghek f'dan il weekend gewwa ghawdex imma qatt ma nzertajtek :( Insomma nispera li ha tkun liebsa xi haga simili tal maltasong for europe u nispera li xarek ikun semplici ghax hekk imur mad diska! insomma nhalli f'idejn l-esperti xD! gl Morena u sewwa tghid, come what may!

Unknown said...

issa mhux ahjar tibda ggorr naqa camera tar ritratti pls.....imbilli tihu xi pic ta xi hairstyle jew ta xi tarf tal-libsa mhux se tikxef hafna ta morenina!!!!!!anki taz-zeffina/vocals ta naccetawhom :p hehe cu u nispera li ma ndumux li nismaw minandek issa ta