Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lordi .... and I


A quick message to all my fans, whislt I wait in the foyer of a five star hotel for my last interview for the day! (phew!)


Yesterday I got a call from Finland! It was not Mr Lordi (not yet!)... but a Finnish journalist who is doing a story about me and Lordi for one of the newspapers in Finland! We were on the phone for almost an hour, and he turned out to be one of the greatest guys I have ever "met." So, in the next weeks my interview will hit the Finnish media, and I can just see Mr Lordi getting all excited about our "duet together!" And when that happens... it will be just as explosive as the pyros they used in 2006!


Oooops! I see someone approaching, looking rather lost... but I have a feeling he is looking for me. My last interview for the day and then I'm off to pamper my skin with some essential oils and just relax..... Maybe, I will switch on my DVD player and watch a past edition of the Eurovision Song Contest ...... Maybe, I'll just have a power-nap!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

tajjeb morena....andi feeling li se jirnexxilek tamel dan id dwett li tant ilek issemmi bhala x xewqa tijak......cya morena hi tc u keep us updated