Monday, March 3, 2008

La..La...Latvia...


Phew! Sorry for not being able to update my blog before today, but I just had to take a long and deserved rest yesterday! Landed on Maltese soil from my Latvian journey in the afternoon, experiencing a slight delay with our connecting flights, but we made it!

Latvia was amazing! And the show was equally amazing peppered with international guests from Azerbaijan, Czech Republic, Lithuania, and myself of course! Met some really nice people, amongst which a Swedish composer who happens to know Gerard. It’s a small, small world! And welcome aboard to the Pirates of the Sea – This Eurovision is going to be a mix of different styles and characters! Pirates from Latvia, a cute Turkey from Ireland, and oh, I’m all excited to see what is coming up next! There are some fantastic singers with some fantastic songs in the running and I’m looking forward to party with them when I get to Serbia. BUT HOLD ON! There will also be more than a dash of V O D K A this year in the Eurovision song contest. Morena is going to make sure of that! Like I always say - Let the party begin!

3 comments:

Vodka said...

You're going to be all around Europe with VODKA

Schlagerboys said...

You were fab in Latvia!!! Get working on that dance routine!! If you need any "styling och consulting" advice let us know!!!

James said...

We support you Morena and good luck :)