Thursday, March 20, 2008

VODKA VIDEO 4 VODKA GIRL


Link to VODKA video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-R5afjhCv8



WOW!


I'm just back from the premiere of the video clip for VODKA, and could not resist sharing my emotions and thoughts with you! It was a great launch, with so many people and so much press, but above all, an awesome video clip! It was worth every bruise, worth every minute of sleep lost, and worth standing out there in the cold night until the director pronounced the magic words!


Everybody seemed to be very impressed, and had ear-to-ear smiles, so I was happy to see such a positive outcome! Thanks to everybody who gave his input in this production.... From my hairdresser to my make-up artist to all the extras involved, the Emergency Fire and Rescue Unit, and all the creative minds that brainstormed until everybody was happy! I can't forget the director - Mark Vassallo from Where's Everybody, who are the producers of the video clip, and of course Angie and Olwyn! And to all the camera crew who stood by me day and night and gave their 101 % !!!!! Thank you all - for creating this! (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx).


I hope I did not forget anybody, and if I did... please forgive me. You know I love you all, and thank you all for everything!


I can't not thank Kris Micallef for creating my website. Now, all of you can go to http://www.morenaofficial.com/ and have a look! Whether you are a fan, a journalist, or an admirer, now I am one step closer to you! Have a look!



Come on everybody! Morena is ready to Party! Morena is ready to VODKA! But I need you all to do it with me! Let's Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! xxxxx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

hey morena,
the video is just great and the song is very catchy...all the best to you in belgrade...kisses from portugal...luis

Unknown said...

HI MORENA,THE VIDEO IS GREAT.YOU LOOK SENSATIONAL.YOU ARE GOING TO WIN EUROVISION FOR SURE.HOW CAN I GET CD AND AN AUTOGRAPH PLEASE I LIVE IN SCOTLAND LOVE RAYMOND. raymondtmundt@aol.com

acoustika said...

May I congratulate you for the professional video for your song Vodka. If I may comment about just one part of it which did not look professional. I am no film expert myself but the fighting scenes did not impress me at all. Maybe I am being finicky.

peeppeeppeep said...

hey Morena,

Greetings from the UK. The song is blowing up here, and i cannot wait to give you my vote(s)!!!! Love the video, the song....my only comment which is negative is i saw your perfomance in the selection, and your dancers look out of sync with the song...you need a proper routine. Remeber eurovision isnt just about the song but the performance too. I wish you lots of luck (and im maltese for the night as the uk song is awful) x

acoustika said...

Just a suggestion regarding the link you are using for your video. It is leading to the version presented on youtube.com - but if you use this link: mms://194.158.37.72/Events/vodkamasterforwebsite.wmv (as given on di-ve.com) the useres will have the video open in their media player automatically and in much better quality than youtube.

acoustika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
acoustika said...

The end part keeps not showing. it should end .wmv

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to tell you a big good luck for May in Serbia.

Thanks for making me proud to be Maltese.

Lovely video (just like you)

Keep it up and Take Care always.

May God be with you all the time :o)

Unknown said...

Great Video Morena.... loved the action! You should turn it into a full feature film now! :-)

Good luck in Serbia!

MaateeoC said...

HI Morena,

This video is the best video,what I've seen ever...
I see it 4 or 5 times per day...

It is really go(o)d!
You're look beautiful
You're voice is the best,

So I think you'll win the Eurovision Contest....

I'll vote you at least 4 times:D

How can I get your autograph?

Love MaateeoC from Hungary maateeo2@yahoo.co.uk