Saturday, March 8, 2008

V O D K A - The Video!


All is being set for the studio shoot. This is the lair were Svenka Ovva and her henchmen hatch their deadly plans!


Getting ready for the first round of singing!




They never stop checking lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The author of the song came over to visit the set today!




It's pizza break! With Diane - my make-up artist - Olwyn, and Angie, who is coordinating the project.



Waking up to a new day and knowing that I can have a break from filming, photoshoots, and interviews is quite something! It is a weird feeling actually! But a decaf and an apricot croissant later, I feel ready to hit my laptop and let you in on my first week of shooting!
Are you ready?
All went well but I'm black and blue! My arms and my legs are sporting big bruises from all the various stunts I've done this week, but I have no regrets! It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience to do so many things at once and I'm not missing out on anything! Of course we had a group or trained stunt-men to do some of the most dangerous things. However, I did insist on doing some myself! I'm a brave girl you know ! :)

The shoots dragged on till the late hours, and we survived on black coffee and pizza! (I suppose I must have nibbled on all kinds of pizza delights one can imagine this week).

Yesterday we had a studio shoot. I must have sang VODKA at least twenty-five times in front of the camera for them to capture various shots of me from various angles. In the VODKA video clip you're going to see me as the secret agent fleeing from one of the world's most dangerous criminal headquarters after I deciphered the code word! But it's not going to be easy for me to get away. Svenka Ovva, who is the mastermind behind an evil plan to control the world's most protected data, has sent her henchmen after me! However, you will also see me belting out the song in various other shots, performing for the camera and for you all out there!

I'm very curious to see the final result! I'm told filming comes to an exhilerating climax on Tuesday. I'm not sure I have the patience to wait for the editing and final cuts, but I suppose I don't have a choice do I?

I remembered to take my camera with me for some snap shots. I thought you would love a sneak preview! :) Hey! I know it's not much, but it's something!
I will allow myself another apricot croissant today, and take some time to answer some of my fan mail which keeps pouring in! I'm getting mail from all parts of Europe including a very sweet one from Kyiv. A young lady who has watched me live during my performance there. I'm getting a lot of nice mail from Poland too!
Thank you so much for sharing this experience with me. You make everything so much more worth it!
A zillion VODKA kisses
Morena xxx



1 comment:

Claudio C said...

I hope the vid will be great as like the singer....lol!